Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Abigirl.UK #746 My Beautiful Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Abigirl.UK #746 My Beautiful Feet
Abigirl.UK
Board Regular
Member # 40683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abigirl.UK   Author's Homepage   Email Abigirl.UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
#746 My Beautiful Feet @ my Web Site - now!
(see: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=003991)

This update has a total of 90 photos & 2 teaser MPGs

If the sight of high heels makes you oooh & aaah....with bare feet inside waiting to slip out of a dangle or two...and the glimpse of red nails makes you perk up your gaze - then feel free to CUM 'N LEER as I grease up my lavish blue length and get to work on it with my creamy naked tootsies! My skin is so soft and & slippery - see me stretch & scrunch up my pretty toes making my soles wrinkle up in excitement. All that slipping and sliding...gripping and gliding...it's no wonder I'm out of breath - how about you?!

Footnote: Treat yourself - Hot foot it over to my SHOEBOX to see my very best footie fotos :-)

- is also available to download @ my Video Site
....get off on the right foot - this one is a foot fetishist's dream!
(see: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=003992)

--------------------
Footnote: Hugs 'n kisses,
Abi xoxox

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
84z28
Loyal Member
Member # 28210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84z28   Email 84z28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy avatar batman!
Posts: 91 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abigirl.UK
Board Regular
Member # 40683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abigirl.UK   Author's Homepage   Email Abigirl.UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Yeah - I know 84z28 - I may be a redhead but at times I can be very blonde (apologies to genuine blondes!)
You'll have to forgive me this indiscretion - I'm new here and I've now changed my profile for a smaller pic so let's see when I post this....  -

--------------------
Abi xoxox

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abigirl.UK
Board Regular
Member # 40683

phew!  -
That's better eh?!!

--------------------
Abi xoxox

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links