Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Wife wants black cock for her feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife wants black cock for her feet
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 6 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my wife's first post, so please no rude stuff guys. I want her to post more and I hope you do to.

My wife is really hot for some big black dick. It would be her first. She really got into the interracial thing watching black guys fuck white girls in videos we watch while fucking.

She loves to give footjobs and likes her toes sucked she has a fetish. I love wrinkled soles.
She has a great big bubble butt and is very pretty. These are not the best photos but if the response is good she will post more. We have been spending the past few nights cleaning up her feet... she is a working gal.

She will love to her from black guys, we want to hook up so she can give one a footjob and a good fucking. She is a total freak in bed. PLeasefeel free to email us.

thanks [Jerkoff]

[ October 02, 2010, 01:36 AM: Message edited by: freakysoles ]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cool my good man. Ive watched my wife with a black man that had a extreme foot fetish and we all three had a lot of fun! You also say, "These are not the best photos"! You didn't post any photos that I see anywhere. maybe you need to check your post again! Cheers [Cheers]
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will try again... [IMG]  - [/IMG]
Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you guys like I will add more this evening, please let us know. thanks to all. [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]
agi8tor
Board Regular
Member # 31076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for agi8tor   Email agi8tor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more soles and big white booty pics.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes very nice soles!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome freakysoles
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I dont think I could let/watch my partner be with another man (another woman though is a different matter) but best of luck with your request.

Funny right enough that I dont think I have ever seen a post of a black couple looking for a white guy?

Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is something you really want to do, then do it. Just do know that a lot of fantasies aren't always as great as they are in your heads. If you have a strong, trusting relationship, then go for it. I've been around a few white couples/girls that have the interracial kinks too and it is some really hot stuff.

The Lum,
I actually have. It isn't as often, but I've seen it. More often you'll just see black girls looking for white guys. I also have started seeing a lot more white guys and white couples wanting black girls too. I do agree though, that the white couples wanting black guys for the girl is the number one request though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not sure how many responses you have received, but I am game. First off, I am a Black Man, hot for sexy White Woman, such as your Wife. Second your Wife is sexy as hell and I will be jerking to these pics, as soon as I get home this evening. I am athletic, work out 6 days a week(P90X) and fortunate to had a thick, long third member. If your serious, get with me and we can exchange photos and see what's up.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wanna see more pics Of her Feet
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 10 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the great reply. This set of photos are for KMART99 and fj8585 hope they really get you off. fj8585 I tried to send you a message but your messages are full so it will not go through. PLease email me again, want to see some photos of you.

All please enjoy and tell us what you would like to see and we will try to post for you. Very interested in hearing from black men and even tiny dick whities.

thanks [Jerkoff] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]

freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Icon 6 posted      Profile for freakysoles   Email freakysoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More to enjoy and j/o to... [Jerkoff] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow niiice...just pm'd you!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freakysoles
Board Regular
Member # 21600

Hi Guys,

I'm so very glad you all like my pictures. Please beat your meat to them. Send me some pictures of your black cocks and I will keep posting my feet and big booty. Send some requests and I'll try to "MEAT" them for you.

thanks,

Kris [Blow Job] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links