Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Faye Reagan's red hot footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Faye Reagan's red hot footjob!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is tough for women in high heels. That's why Faye has signed up for some home lesson in Fashion-based self-defense. Her instructor, Dane, isn't ready for the intensity she brings to the table and takes one to the nuts. Fortunately, he's able to regain his composure once she applies the healing power of her 6.5s directly to the area that's swelling up. Inspired, he takes Faye's lessons to the next level by applying his cock liberally to her mouth as well as her pussy. In the end, she even gets a nice healthy snack to lap up off of her feet when the workout is over!

Download the full length video at one of my all time favourite sites...FOOT FETISH DAILY!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw that vid on FFD! They need to get MORE of her ASAP [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last pic is so sweet. Thank you! I just wish that FFD.com would share the cumshot pics equally between soles and tops... they are 90% top cumshots... Oh well, I guy can dream can't he?

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrownGuyEd
Board Regular
Member # 20393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrownGuyEd   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Damn Hot!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty stimulating! Very sexy feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot! Faye is a very sexy woman with very sexy feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a great final photo. Those feet are really covered.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone else think of kassam g's going deep with faye reagan and this dude?
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl has some of the nicest feet ever. No im not gay, but I do notice pretty much everything when I view a pic; so why does dude have a wart or a lesion on his cockhead in the last pic? That might be bad on her part, getting fucked bareback!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice shots and feet! Too bad it wasn't two girls tho...
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links