Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » SUNDAY FUNDAY ON CAMPUS..Don't tell anyone but Freshman have more fun!! haha (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SUNDAY FUNDAY ON CAMPUS..Don't tell anyone but Freshman have more fun!! haha
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey footboys & footgirls..

so today campus was crazy!! turns out that today was some kind of school celebration so giana & i set out to find ourselves a new footboy.. check out the pics & let me know what you think!!

i put the clip up for purchase at www.clips4sale.com/37097 since tutition fees are almost due & i am close to not being able to pay them.... help would be greatly appreciated right now.. I NEED THIS TO STAY IN SCHOOL!!!

thank you for all the support & remember my inbox is always open for suggestions..

xoxo
angel

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking awesome!! [Smile]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're killing me with all of these awesome updates, lol
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant pics! You have gorgeous feet! Fantastic posts, keep up the great work, Angel Crush!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@qsblade- thanks hun!

@blackhxc88- i'm sorry..i'll stop posting..lol jk

@rj- i will tell my pedicure lady she's doing a great job next time i see her..lol

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, if you stop posting i'll stop buying. and i doubt neither of us want that to happen [Wink]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post i'll have a to buy your videos you have beautiful feet do you do request videos for fans ?

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos and vid.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

@black- haha heck no! i need the money for school.. so i reply: you stop buying.. i stop making videos & stop going to school.. lol

@lick- yes i do! pm me =)

@feet- thank you so much! if you have any suggestions send them to my inbox.. i'm all ears

xoxo
angel

fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Do you ever study in the Orlando area? lol
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

lol... not in orlando but i am looking for footboys. if you are willing to travel..

you can get more information by e-mailing teenytoes@hotmail.com if you are interested

xoxo
angel

imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you in Texas?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

I am in Florida.. but i am looking for footboys!!

if you are willing to travel & are interested you can e-mail your questions to teenytoes@hotmail.com =)

xoxo
angel

SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet (and the way you use them) are beautiful. Love your smile, your attitude, and those awesomely painted toes!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

just bought and watched this clip. jerked it twice and my dick is still hard. damn you, angel [Tongue]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links