Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Mia Hollywood - The Finale ***COLLECTORS ITEM***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mia Hollywood - The Finale ***COLLECTORS ITEM***
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gentlemen, there have been too many times where we worshippers of pretty female feet have seen some of our favs just dissappear off the face of the foot fetish world never to be seen again, never to have had the chance to get their one last FINAL clip! Well today, you finally get to have that chance! For a very limited time I'm posting the last & final clip we shot together for ONE WEEK ONLY. Here's your chance to really have some closure on one of the best who's graced the foot fetish world...Miss Mia Hollywood. You know what to do!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you aren't lyin, she was one of my favs, thank you for the closure Mr.Hollywood...sniff

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Man you aren't lyin, she was one of my favs, thank you for the closure Mr.Hollywood...sniff

[Cry] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics are EPIC! Her feet are EPIC!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Those pics are EPIC! Her feet are EPIC!

Agreed.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Legendary.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet were some of the best i seen. shame she couldn't stick around longer.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
her feet were some of the best i seen. shame she couldn't stick around longer.

Brotha...If I were able to stick it out, she would have been around MUCH longer, trust me! Sometimes not even feet as perfect as those are enough. If it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be sadly.

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links