Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Burn'in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burn'in
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Slow Tease Series 12

Burn'in
Another installment in my slow tease series. Actually this was a custom clip, bought by a long time fan of yours truly. He absouloutly loves all the Slow Tease Series, and of course bought this one up at the custom clip price. However you lucky get this clip for just 4.99.

This clip is sure to get your pecker hard and standing at attention, just begging you to grease it up and yank till you blow your load.

A sexy burlesque style tease set to some sassy and erotic stripp'in music. So put the headphones on and get that vasoline out boys, Ms. Sweet takes you for one hell of a ride.

-

I'll be posting a link for the preview soon!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's a free preview clip. Enjoy!

http://mssweetstreats.com/home/2010/10/21/clip-in-review-slow-tease-series-12/

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links