Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My little sexy vixen (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My little sexy vixen
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Very cute feet!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has beautiful feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's making a profile right now to look at all the comments. She's very excited to see all the great things said about your obviously stunning feet, and body I might add.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking hot stuff i must say

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any chance to post larger pictures? Would love to see her hot toes in high quality. Thanks for sharing!!!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surferr3:
Is there any chance to post larger pictures? Would love to see her hot toes in high quality. Thanks for sharing!!!

I second this.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taki123
Board Regular
Member # 21717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taki123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow guess you're moer than close friends now. how did you get her to give you a FJ. Good stuff btw.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool designs

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very fucking hot feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs with strong toe grips are the best. Hope to see more!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we're going to do another photo shoot here really soon. Any suggestions or requests?
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see more of her soles but damn, her toes are rocking to!! Please post larger pictures if you can. The originals were killer but small.

Thanks and have fun!

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sole sare out of this world [Eek!] [Bow Down]

And what a grip they have on that rod!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking as a person who's had his 'fair share' of footjobs, I could certainly say that she does in fact "knows how to use em!" As Paintedfeet stated, "footjobs with strong toe grips are the best." He's absolutely right! The intensity of the cumshot when the head of your cock is locked in between the big toe & second between both feet in a nice fast pace, then slowed down right at the point of climax as if to pull every last ounce of man milk from your balls as your body is convulsed into immobility is heavenly bliss!!

Did I paint a good enough picture? [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see a nice hot load on those gorgeous toes!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links