Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Renee Blaine Goes Hollywood!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Renee Blaine Goes Hollywood!
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New month, new models! Ok, I know, it doesn't have to be a new month for new models. It's a constant, everyday pursuit! Introducing Ms Renee Blaine. Not a newbie to the foot fetish world by any stretch! Cute size 5 feet and she knows how to use 'em! This was/is one hell of a shoot! The first in a two part update and many more to cum with Ms Blaine! Enjoy!! Oh, BTW, she's looking for your comments fellas. She REALLY truly enjoys her foot fetish!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[Wu]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have I ever mentioned how much I like footjob and interracial? How about how much I like when they're combined? Great stuff!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look extremely fuckable!
Nice work Renee and Hollywood. Love your posts

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a matter of fact Patrick, I think I may recall you saying something like that!

Thanks guys, she's definitely into the fetish! Loves her feet and the feel of a "nice hard cock in between them" as she said in this shoot.

Raider love the feet of that chick in your avatar. Damn!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Her soles are gorgeous!
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAYEM!!!! That's what I am talking bout Hollywood!!!
Awesome feet on this girl! and LOVE the everyday look with much sex appeal! Gotta see more of this girl!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be sure to pass along all the sentiments to her everyone. She'll appreciate it. She's done some work with Feet Fair, so like I said, she definitely not a newbie to the foot fetish game.

Hey Marcus, how'd you know that I have ANOTHER shoot with her in the can just waiting for me to edit and post!?! [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with MrSoleLvr: she has amazing feet, but the girlnextdoor/bespectacled librarian look makes it that much sexier!

Great post as always. Thanks!

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting hollywood.. just interesting.
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Interesting? How so might I ask?

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't leave me hanging bro!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links