Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » We met with another couple from Wu's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We met with another couple from Wu's
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bow*. You guys are masters of your craft! One question, is the woman with the green toes the wife of the luckiest man on the planet?
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who exploded first who had the better footjob technique
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
You guys /girls are legends
. I can only dream of these kind of things. Love the last pic with cum.

thanks that was my cum with the F of the other couple's feet
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Who exploded first who had the better footjob technique

i came first and neither F had a better technique than the other, both were toe-tally amazing, and incredible when it was all 4 feet at once
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE BEST PICS OF WU'S FEET :-)
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

cookieman, you are correct about it being Andrea, though how did you know/remember

thank you Simone

baddoginct
Board Regular
Member # 4140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baddoginct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAG U r lucky but i got 2 women to give me handjob together but the footjob would be hard cause women around here have nasty feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As great as this sounds, there's a LOT Of INFO missing. Plz tell us the DETAILS, how you met, how the evening began, how you proceeded, etc?

DETAILS Maan!

[Smile]

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Ill leave it to northernfeet to share all the details
northernfeet
Major Player
Member # 36540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northernfeet   Author's Homepage   Email northernfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We met up for dinner and had the after party at our place. Both of us (ladies) sat on the couch and the guys got down on the floor to let us rub our soles on their faces and so that they could massage our feet.

Watching Mr. Northernfeet get hard with Mrs. Foot_Luvin's toes in his mouth was incredibly arousing and when Mr. F_L leaned back it was an open invitation for me to feel how hard he had gotten through his jeans.

Mr. NF wanted to see all of Mrs.F_L's sexy stockings so she removed her leggings for us and I didn't want to feel left out so I also slipped out of my pants too.

We took turns putting both of our feet on each of our men and proceeded to give our best well practiced FJ's.

We eventually took out some massage oil which I squeezed all over Mrs. F_L's toes so that she could rub it on Mr. NF. Then I dripped some on Mr. F_L to make him nice and slick for the bottom of my feet.

I ended up on the floor with my feet caressing Mr. F_L, focusing on the spots where he made the best noises. It felt good when he came on the top of my toes. He helped me clean up and mentioned

When I looked back, Mr. NF had his head back moaning with pleasure from Mrs. F_L's feet being wrapped around his head moving up and down with only the shiny oil between them.

I couldn't help but swing my feet over to help. Together we caressed him until he came on the bottom of my feet and the top of her toes.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

my my, Ms NF, reading back of how hot the night was in such detail has us wondering....when's the next time ;-)
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome to read the story. Thanks for sharing...
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally FLOORED!!! WOW!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE POST MORE!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links