Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Feet in condom footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet in condom footjob
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks so horny, Michaelas feet in some condoms. She give me a footjob with that rubberfeet and it feels good! [Thumbs Up] What do you think?

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice I can dig it
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shanepopeye
Board Regular
Member # 10300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shanepopeye   Email shanepopeye   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this, super hot and sexy!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not so bothered about the condoms as such but it kinda looks like she has one really sheer stockings. In which case I like it.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy and interesting, lol!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we did a custom vid a long time ago like this

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No different than a woman in latex socks or stockings doing it....with a little lube, it would feel awesome!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HANZO
Loyal Member
Member # 34353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HANZO   Author's Homepage   Email HANZO       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very bonner maker good fetish stuff [Mmm]

--------------------
Women's feet excite me immensely..

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep them on too long and those feet might fall off. Lack of blood
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KMART99
Loyal Member
Member # 27852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KMART99   Author's Homepage   Email KMART99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am luvin the condoms, actually any Michaelas feet. I have to admit though after looking at this made me reminisce aka "Jerk off Feverishly" for next 2 hours on old pics of her on my Hard Drive. What I like about the pics is that she makes me like things totally different like the cock board, crushing, vacume, and Bananas. I even love the simple pics on the flip flops and hose, with French Tips. Yes, I drained my nutz several times to the clips and photos. I visualize thos bronze soles wrapped around my Black Cock, just at her mercy or masturbating in public if I see her reading a book at the park. She would be dangling away as the flip flops slap against her heals, then run over and shoot my load on her unsuspecting toes still in the flip flops. Got myself worked up so I need to jerk off one more time before work. I will shoot my load to this set. Please show the finally and thnks for the hard work and great ideas.

--------------------
KMART

Posts: 99 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olaf
Elite Trooper
Member # 16702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olaf   Author's Homepage   Email Olaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the nice responses!! [Big Grin]
Here is the great finale:
 -  -  -  -  -  -

May we do another similar clip but using condoms with studs... [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
 -

Our Blog

Posts: 257 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder what size of condom it would take for her to do this?
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links