Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » I will make you TAPOUT w/ my feet =)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I will make you TAPOUT w/ my feet =)
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Livi & I decided to have a little sparring session.. of course Chase was there with his camera as usual.. that thing is practically glued to his hand..lol.. Long story short.. Chase got beat up by 2 girls..haha!

-  -  -  -

clip @ www.clips4sale.com/39179

xoxo
angel

ps.. the last picture is my favorite ahahah!

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hes a lucky man! That last large pic has great footjob potential! Your feet are in the perfect position!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will you be doing more like this soon? i liked the 1st karate clip better though
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its becauese i am not into black feet and are you really into karate or is is a coincidence you have nice techniques?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rj- you know it!

sexy- yes i will def. be doing more karate footjobs.. alsoo thinking about jumping into another category with this... and i am a 6th degree black belt.. i work hard to keep the techniques believe me.

xoxo
angel

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchtoelvr
Board Regular
Member # 41101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchtoelvr   Email frenchtoelvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg this is my fantasy. To get a footjob after a sparring session. They're girls that go to the mma gym that I go to. And I can't help but fantasize about getting one of them to do that.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

lol.. i will be doing more mma stuff.. if you have any stories or ideas for a clip frenchtoelvr send them to my inbox!

xoxo
angel

Footster164
Board Regular
Member # 27460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footster164   Email Footster164   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow and you know Karate you are perfect!!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

=)
ftz
Board Regular
Member # 21487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel,
would you ever post some pics of you doing karate?

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can kick my ass anyday as long as I get the reward that he got afterward!

[Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

ftz- unfortunatly i do not normally train with everyone since i am ranked higher than everyone..lol. but maybe when i go to the gym i can have someone take a few pics.. any certain ones you want to see?

outback- deal!

xoxo
angel

ftz
Board Regular
Member # 21487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you ever seen deadlyfeet.com (down right now)? it is for guys who love female karate feet. any pics like that would be great! www.fvsm.info is another good one!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

never seen it.. will def check it out.. thanks for the link hun =)

xoxo
angel

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links