Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Beautifully S-p-r-e-a-d Toes!!! Imagine the scent... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Beautifully S-p-r-e-a-d Toes!!! Imagine the scent...
Mr Hollywood
Elite Trooper
Member # 39227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Hollywood   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Hollywood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?!?! WOW am I late to the party! This thread deserves a sticky as some kind of Hall of Fame type thread!! DAMN!

--------------------
 -  -  -

-

-

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Spuiter and Hollywood. So glad you appreciate the pics, but its the sexy foot models that deserve the appreciation!!!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember a better post than this collection of toe spread gold... [Smile]

Thanks so much!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks mcqueen. That is a nice compliment considering the quality of threads that are associated with this web site!

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

And most importantly... The Toe Spread Goddess is looking after all of us spread toe lovers!!!

-

--------------------

mcqueen
Board Regular
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hail! Toe Spread Goddess.... I'm your servant for life... [Smile]
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn great pics
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Glad you enjoyed the post guys. There are some really beautiful toes and soles here for sure!

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Spread Goddess!??? Who came up with that and the image? BRILLIANT!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that I have to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS, wow, such great postings.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scenecreamer
Board Regular
Member # 41532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scenecreamer   Email scenecreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what I wouldn't give to work for solesofsilk?!!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EPIC thread!!!

What a great treasure-trove of pics... I don't get to log on here too often anymore, but when I do, I try to make the most of it... and man, thank so you so much Sole Daddy for starting this thread!!

And I don't usually go much for the "sole spread" shots (I like them relaxed) , but Patrick, that shot you posted on page 1 of Bethany and Natalie made me hit the ceiling [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] .... I SWEAR I could smell them thru the screen, and what I wouldn't give to run my nose forth and back, back and forth along them [Jerkoff]

Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in as a huge fan of the toe spread, especially when their toes are wrapped in nylons.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links