Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » MEGA-POST: OhMyHose.com - Sexy Michelle (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MEGA-POST: OhMyHose.com - Sexy Michelle
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stocks in tissue companies dropped when her site was taken down.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the classics!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesume!!!!! Any old pics of Soccer Moms feet?
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I would have to search my 400 Gigs of hard drive retro foot pics but I might be able to find some...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's had me crankin my meat for years now. i'd lick every inch of this womans body...

for a long time....

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check the "Soccer Mom" thread in the adult section toelkr...

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so sexy, and so hot! All of these pics are amazing, and quite the collection, too. So well done.

Her soles are fantastic, overall her feet are so lovely. I cannot find a flaw at all. Wow!

And that is such a shame as to what happened to them. I do not understand why people have to be such haters.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i luv her and miss her feet so much,thank you for posting these pic's she is a favorite of mine.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loved her pic sets: am looking for one pic I havent seen in ages: its a close up of her foot in white nylon completely drenched in sperm.
Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Thanks for adding new pics Scotty! Can youtry and upload the "forbidden" pipcs again using another image host like imagebam?

I would live to see what I am missing!

--------------------

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
 -  -  -  -  -  -

when i saw this photo set as a teen, i instantly got into footjobs and soles. dear god, bless this woman
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a hell of a post! She will always make the top of my list of faces. Sad that some slap nut had to ruin the ride. Bastard...
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Yes. Can you imagine how her hubby felt when they were rolling strong? To have a sexy woman ready to take footjob photo sets nightly for your web site... wow! I would have a hard time getting through the day just anticipating the night of foot fucking, foot sniffing, foot loving... whatever with those feet was cool I am sure!

--------------------

leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is so much that sucks about her shutting down her two attempts, aside from her foot content: she had to battle through idiots that were critical of her or her husband (Ive seen many people bitch about her pics in the past on other boards), She wore awesome sexy outfits, was beautifully sexily photographed, awesome money shots she posed with....

Its not easy to do an amateur site: so many people want DDF style crap (which should be banned if you ask me: mass produced garbage) And she was able to pull it off! Shame it seems sites like hers last a couple years then go away. Wonder if on a whole people who make the sites get bored with it, etc. I know she had to shut down, but do others share the same predicament?

Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links