Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Ship Shape Part 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ship Shape Part 1
mssweetstreats
Major Player
Member # 33826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mssweetstreats   Author's Homepage   Email mssweetstreats   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ship Shape Part 1
Time to whip my slaves body back into shape. You see he hasn't been under my feet for a full on trample session in a long long time.
Any guy who does trample will know that if you stop doing it for awhile, it's harder for you to take it.

Humerous for me, not so much for him. He can barely stand my full weight on his chest, and I would so love to put him through the ringer, but I figured I would go easy on him at first.

I can see my wieght bending his ribcage as I walk, and the vains in his head begin to pop. I have even lost weight, so I am actually lighter this time around, but you couldnt tell it by the looks on his contorted face, struggling to handle my full weight.

His whole body needs reconditioning and I am happy to do it. I jump off and start to step softly on his throat, switching feet as I make fun of him for being such a pussy.

This is the first part of the clip, so stay tuned for the second half coming soon. More close-up throat standing and punishment.

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/11202

Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links