Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Up close with Zoey's soles & toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Up close with Zoey's soles & toes!
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zoey wants to rub her pussy while you watch her feet. You see, she saw a hot girl earlier today and she wants to fantasize about her while she plays with her pussy. Think you'd mind staring at her feet while she plays with herself? I don't think so! Zoey gets to work fingering her pretty pussy while you concentrate on her soles. She's going to scrunch up her soles while you lick them and she's going to think about the hot girl eating her out. Zoey wants to know: do you think you can cum on her pretty feet for her? If you do, then join her now at FOOT FETISH DAILY!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlvr358
Board Regular
Member # 30441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlvr358   Email footlvr358   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this girl needs to make more videos. i love her!
Posts: 30 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles right in the viewer's face. Well done.

Thanks, Lucan. [Cheers]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about her Wrinkle Soles but her pussy is beautiful!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks very young.. How old?
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post Lucan! Just 18 i'm thinking

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll play with Zoey!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nasty....... She's a hairy stick with man toes.

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how big her feet look in some of those final shots with her pussy/ass on display.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links