Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Christmas Present for Barbie Gurl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Christmas Present for Barbie Gurl
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it would be an experience that for sure!! Look at you with the "my pussy will fall in love" and your probably right! lol

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Well it would be an experience that for sure!! Look at you with the "my pussy will fall in love" and your probably right! lol

That's what I am hoping for.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that may create a monster Patrick!! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wow that may create a monster Patrick!! [Evil Grin]

I don't think you're saying that like it's a bad thing either. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

No Patrick, its definitely not a bad thing!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
No Patrick, its definitely not a bad thing!

Baby, you are in some serious need to getting black cock up inside of you. [Smile] Think it is so hot that you like the idea of it - that it is a fantasy of yours. I hope you get to experience it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

All I have right now is a toy! Glad you think its hot and I believe Marcus does too! Fantasy it is indeed.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're definitely bisexual right Patrick? Not that it matters to me but you seem to love talking about the "big black cock" in these pictures more than the women or the feet.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
You're definitely bisexual right Patrick? Not that it matters to me but you seem to love talking about the "big black cock" in these pictures more than the women or the feet.

Nope, never been with a guy, never aim to. But I appreciate a girl's fantasies too and I personally love the interracial taboos a ton - even though I don't think it matters what race people are. And since you asked, Barbie confessed it was a fantasy of hers to be with a black guy (namely Shane Diesel), so hence the Christmas Present title. But since we're on a foot board, I kept the feet in the pictures for the rest of the people to enjoy. Sooo yeah, talking about the white girl's feet in her interracial fantasy present post, probably wouldn't make her pussy all wet. [Wink]

Glad I could explain that since you didn't care, LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First girl is SO hot and has GREAT feet... (I like pic # 3 [Blush] )

I would love to sniff 'em [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Awww Patrick!!! I soo appreciated my present post and thanks for all the banter with it!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Awww Patrick!!! I soo appreciated my present post and thanks for all the banter with it!!! [Wink]

It's my pleasure babe. Glad it got you at least a lil wet down below. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Since Barbie has been so gracious to us with her cummy feet and stretched out pussy/dildo photos, figured I'd link her some clips/videos of her man, Shane. I tried to link videos that also have some nice foot views (some are more often than others).

Patrick

http://www.xvideos.com/video501475/shane_diesel_creampie_vaginal

This one even has her wrap her pretty feet around his cock at about 7:35
http://www.xvideos.com/video579267/barbie_cummings_and_shane_diesel_part2

http://www.xvideos.com/video596027/hillary_scott_and_shane_diesel_part2

--------------------
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking more and more that Shane D is a foot guy especially after seeing that clip with Barbie Cummings(who has some nice feet!) Barbie and i just watched the clips! Time for some fun! Thanks Patrick! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Awwww Patrick you are spoiling me!!! Marcus is going to think there is something going on between you and I!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links