Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Biggest Cumshots on Feet Thread (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Biggest Cumshots on Feet Thread
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my contribution... the blue toes are from yesterday [Smile]

-  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Fiona! [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody made a mess... and I like it!

Your soles look so sexy basted in man jizz!!!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fiona your blue toes drives me crazy!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budoju91
Board Regular
Member # 38430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budoju91   Email budoju91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome keep it cummin on those soles completely drench them
Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome we made this thread and I didn't post the pic. Thanks tom-ft for enjoying the pic.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say? I would LOVE to be there to lick any one of these cum soaked feet clean!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeshubby, nice to see you are flattered by someone else thinking enough of your girl's feet to post a pic! As it should be...

Others on this board act like it is a crime to repost a pic of their wife's feet.

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think this fits in here ...

-

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shot last night after some fun!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Shot last night after some fun!

-

Holy shit!! [Eek!]

I didn't think her feet could get any hotter!! But damn seeing them with a fresh pedicure and some fresh lotion is just too hott!! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] And all kinds of icons that aren't on there. Wow, oh wow!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Soloso, holy crap... looks like your girl had to throw away those stockings after that mess! That is hot!!!

MrSoleLvr, nice cumshot on some very well cared for feet! I'd love to see you blast her soles with your hot sticky mess!

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy: Soloso, holy crap... looks like your girl had to throw away those stockings after that mess! That is hot!!! MrSoleLvr, nice cumshot on some very well cared for feet! I'd love to see you blast her soles with your hot sticky mess!
Would'nt we all?

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

How about the lovely Mona? I would donate my left nut to the underprivledged to get a chance to fuck her soft pink feet!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links