Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Violet Erotica (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Violet Erotica
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is one helluva post Patrick! Pretty girl, pretty feet...not so sure about the tattoos on her hamstrings.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've outdone yourself, amazing, my new (2nd) favorite!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular set of this model, Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FLfootguy
Board Regular
Member # 36491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FLfootguy   Email FLfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm, omfg, that is not the post to read first thing in the morning when you're trying to wait for your morning wood to go away!!!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. She is a whole bunch of hot!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAAMMMAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGG! SHE S WONDERFUL [Mmm] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy; sweet soles. I really like her leg tattoos. She has a couple of photos in which she strongly resembled Angelina Jolie (at least, to me). The first black & white photo would be an example.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Very sexy; sweet soles. I really like her leg tattoos. She has a couple of photos in which she strongly resembled Angelina Jolie (at least, to me). The first black & white photo would be an example.

I thought the SAME thing about Jolie.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cardboiard
Board Regular
Member # 8558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cardboiard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great posts in the past Patrick but this is by far the best. You are going to find it difficult to find a girl more erotic, more exotic than this one. Of course her feet are way up there as the best yet too.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toeny
Loyal Member
Member # 3507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toeny   Email Toeny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daaaaaaaaammmnnn!!!
Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post Patrick!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she sexy lady
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is FREAKING HOT!!! Damn! Thanks Patrick. I want that chicks feet in my face.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox were to some how have a baby you'll end up with this chick..Very sexy body and feet!!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Patrick you are the man!!!!!!

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links