Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Randy's Tits (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Randy's Tits
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so there aren't any feet in this clip...sue me...LOL

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're forgiven [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ohhhh my!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some day, I'd love to hear the story about how you met and whether she was this cool when you met her, or whether you had to develop things over time. Because, my friend, you somehow hit the jackpot.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- Ibid.

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Randy is a fox amazing feet and great rack!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not every day I get to see breasts like that. [Laugh]

Thanks.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, incredibly sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like any of us complain when you show off her tits, ass and, especially her tasty looking pussy.

Patrick [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Lipschitz:
Some day, I'd love to hear the story about how you met and whether she was this cool when you met her, or whether you had to develop things over time. Because, my friend, you somehow hit the jackpot.

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- Ibid.

We met in a club(I was playing in a band). Oddly enough I wouldn't even talk to her, she bought me a drink and next thing I know we are making out in my friends car right on Landsdowne St under the green monster, when she took out those tits, that was it! She's been pretty wild from the get go, I think I played with her feet the 2nd time I met her. 17 years later...here we are.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?! How did I miss this post?!! Must be getting slow as I age...LOL!

I have always been a fan of her tits, and you know this....her entire body in general, but how could I not pay extra compliments to her beautiful breasts. WOW!!!

How you do not pass out each time she pulls them out, or shows you her feet, I do not know.

An idea...next time do a clip showcasing her sexy ass. Just an idea.

Excellent clip as always.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than nothing!

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! She is so fucking sexy Bro. I love those tits...would be amazing to have them swaying in my face! [Big Grin]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

our latest

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another winning contribution for sure. Her tits are incredible! How you are able to decided where to unload is beyond me. You have so many choices....her sexy feet, soft breasts, lovely hands or mouth, and of of course deep inside of her too. So many choices!

Well done as always.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you get any work done? I would be fucking around with Randy's FEET and TITS all day and night!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links