Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » GF Has Her Way With Me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GF Has Her Way With Me
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the poor quality. But i had taken this video a while ago and just made a few screenshots from it. We were watching a funny movie just laying on the couch and this happened out of nowhere so I started filming. And i swear her feet are just big its not me ha!

http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31321_IMG_0317_123_85lo.jpg
http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31293_IMG_0312_123_118lo.jpg
http://img257.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31299_IMG_0314_123_456lo.jpg
http://img239.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31308_IMG_0315_123_105lo.jpg
http://img262.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=31320_IMG_0316_123_471lo.jpg

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg shes so beautiful bro!!!
keep this girl 10.10
can we see the video?

--------------------
"Always put your best foot forward"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good... Sexy girl and sexy toes. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf is beautiful and her feet are hot, nice pics
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie. Especially in the last picture. [Cheers]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff man. I'm so jealous. I'd love to have a girl with really big feet give me a footjob. No worries that I'd feel small between a set of big feet as I'd much crave the desire to feet totally engulfed between more massive feet that I've experienced. My size range for girls feet goes from 4 1/2 - 8.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice dude! Finally!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job, but wheres the video?
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waz,
Bang on! Nice. What is her size?
hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^As for the video, it actually is so long and includes random ass stuff like me turning from the show we are watching to her to me getting up to get her water. It just really isn't worth it ha.

As to hyp. Her size is a size 9 shoe.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
^As for the video, it actually is so long and includes random ass stuff like me turning from the show we are watching to her to me getting up to get her water. It just really isn't worth it ha.

As to hyp. Her size is a size 9 shoe.

If it's got footjob content in it, you can send it to me on YouSendIt or something and I'll edit it to be just footjob for ya. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump] [Joint] def would love to see all of her

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually enjoy amateur stuff...

I'm sure I would much more enjoy the whole real film... getting water and going back and forth in the video....

I enjoy that much more than a "professional" footjob setup...

If you don't mind sharing the clip... I can only speak for myself, but I would love to see a real footjob clip... I don't care about huge cumshots or greeat filming, I only care about the realism in the picture...
The relaxing and comfortable feeling btween a couple... that is priceless...

so if you want to share and your girl doesn;t mind, I would love to see it...

like someone before me said ..you can use yousendit.com

it allows you to share up to 2gb files...

thanks anyway for the grat pictures, but it leaves me wanting to see the film... however bad you think it is, I love the REAL couple films...

thanks for sharing your beautyfull ladies pictures, she looks very beautifull and has awesome big feet and quite long toes too, incredible...!!!

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man...she is a fuckin winner. 100% keeper material.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links