Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Amazing Asian Footjob Techniques

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing Asian Footjob Techniques
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch how she goes to using her toes when he's about to bust.

Patrick

http://barefoottube.com//watch_video.php?v=fbd8af46f8761a6

http://barefoottube.com//watch_video.php?v=d998f7da43bd14d

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She definitely knows what she's doing, doesn't she?

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh Ms.Riasweet! She definitely knows how to work those toes!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the most chilling technique I've ever seen...
My knees buckled while watching this...

she knows how to work the spot when it's time to burst...

You can hear the guy's pleasure...

But if that wre me, you would see my legs tremble and a non-top moan until I was totally empty...!!!

thanks for these clips...

it seems like an amateur thing, so sadly there will probably not be anymore footjob video's of this incredible asian beauty...
So thanks for these two!!!

Usually I don't, but I actually like that way that this lady stays so quiet and just does her thing without smiling or anything.
It makes her look slightly dominant or almost uninterested, usually I don;t like that, but with this lady I loved it, it was like she was overconfident about her footjob skills...
Which makes the footjob even better, because her technique was awesome, even before the cumshot, the was she locks in the penis... damn
usually girls will lose controle of the penis once the cumshot comes by, put the girl had it locked within her big toe and the second toe of one foot, while keeping it locked there with the sole of her other foot...
no escape possible while she just rubs the spot eventually whil you are cumming... and while the penis just remains locked in..

knee-buckling technique...!!!
thanks for these two... wishing there was more of this women,

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice post Patrick. I have always heard that Asian Women give the best foot jobs.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! She really has technique!! I'm usually kind of bored with footjob vids, but that was hot..
I agree that the big toe action she has was killer! Also- have never seen that tube site before..Must check this out further...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, great skills, but have you EVER seen anyone look more disinterested in what she is doing!??? Turn off!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
I agree, great skills, but have you EVER seen anyone look more disinterested in what she is doing!??? Turn off!

This sort of thing happens when you have a guy saying "C'mon, please let me film it. I swear I won't show anyone." So she's affraid to look at the camera the entire time and worried about still being on the web. LOL... Not saying that's exactly the story here, but I've seen it before.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa!!!

Fantastic find, Patrick...really arousing stuff.

I do have to disagree with the comments about the women being put off. I didn't find that at all.

When I see her...she seems to be concentrating on her stroke and sensing when the guy is going to pop. She has great steady rhythm.

I've had women that were reluctant or easily bored/tired while doing a fj...and the face those women had and their expressions were nothing like the ones this hottie has on!

Thanks again...fantastic vids...she really has some skill...reminds me of the Japanese videos...some of those women are so perfect in their foot jobs...just those damn mosaics ruins it!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good find man, to be honest that's what I do when I'm gettin' busy myself. Gives a really intense tingling sensation which makes it that much better.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great find!!!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That big toe action is where its at!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats her name she has hot feet is there any sole shots or cum on soles ?

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that's a great technique. I'm not the biggest footjob fan, but that would be awesome [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links