Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Athena K - Aussie Footjob (x16) **Update** Cumshot added! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Athena K - Aussie Footjob (x16) **Update** Cumshot added!
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These ones will actually stay up longer than 5 minutes =O! Enjoy.

-

-

-

-

This one is my fave - REALLY shows how smooth they were [Big Grin]
 -

-

Oh and if anyone's curious - there was no kind of lube - I prefer the friction feeling. They might have been a little sweaty, come to think of it, but I'm not 100% - probably not.

[ January 15, 2011, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, her feet look really good. [Cheers]

#5, as you said...very smooth. Excellent work.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extra pic:

We were in a park, houses literally surrounding this park, but I convinced Athena to let me take just one X-rated picture xD

I was seriously throbbing after this...

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper
Board Regular
Member # 15435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper   Email Chopper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot... where abouts in Australia are you guys?
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet pics she has beautiful feet any cum on soles shots would it see cum on her sweet soles please [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

The new set (technically an old set, but the only one I have with a cumshot) In this one we used some foot cream as lube...how we find out I prefer the friction...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are fantastic!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no wonder why she´s been my favorite for a while now. thanks guys.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by You:

Nice of you to say man [Big Grin]

Will be posting a "regular" set in the next few days over in the other pic section.

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:

Will be posting a "regular" set in the next few days over in the other pic section.

awesome, dont forget to repost the last ones you posted, i didnt get to see thrm before photobucket took them down. [Blush]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome cum shot god i love her sexy soles man i hope theres more cummy soles to come hehe [Smile] like a nice big load right in the middle on her sole hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
quote:
quote:

awesome, dont forget to repost the last ones you posted, i didnt get to see thrm before photobucket took them down. [Blush]
This would be the re-post [Wink]

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
This would be the re-post [Wink] [/QB]

oh i thought you had ones at a park or something, i must have misread [Blush]
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Oh right - no we do - we posted both sets, the "extra" one in the 3rd post is the "adult part of the park one.

Yeah we can re-post those [Smile]

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Big Grin] cheers Andy.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links