Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » SEXY SMOOTH FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SEXY SMOOTH FJ
ToeFucker
Board Regular
Member # 41554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeFucker   Email ToeFucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/awesome-kristina-rose-2187683.html
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any footjob where the chick gets the job done is awesome with me. Flicks that end with dude whackin' it are played.

Nice find.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit, that might be the best scene EVAR!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT!!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. I like the footjobs that end up with a handjob and the toes massaging/squishing the balls. It feels so good! But with many of the clips where the guy finishes it off, it is because if the girl finishes it and the cum does not land on her feet, then everyone bitches too. Then you also have the girls who just can't get a guy off with their feet. I've heard that isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh damn i read your guys comments wrong i thought she got him off with her feet.Handjobs do nothing for me but was a nice clip

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She def has some of the prettiest feet ever...been a fan if hers for a while...plus she takes it in the ass with the best of them!!!! [Joint] [Joint] [Drool]

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links