Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Feets (6/8 Rebecca Blue) (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Feets (6/8 Rebecca Blue)
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH! The last pussy I shoved my face into was black and I love how bright pink they look when spread open like that. And those light colored soles... MMM

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
OHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH! The last pussy I shoved my face into was black and I love how bright pink they look when spread open like that. And those light colored soles... MMM

Patrick

Glad you like this update! When I was going through the set and picking out which pictures to post, I was thinking that you'd like this one a lot. [Wink]

I remember your story from a few months ago with your coworker and I bet it was awesome to experience and see the contrast up close! Here are a few more of the same model from another foot fetish set that she did where she shoes off that contrast again. Click for the large version. [Smile]

-
 -
 -

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Here's one of my recent favorites! This is Franziska Facella and she has size 8 feet. Check her out her toe spread! I can only imagine what she can do to a guy with those long and dexterous toes of hers!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

-  -  -  -
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What site are you getting these girls from? Does she do a FJ scene?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
 -

Oh my... I'd love to feel those soles on my head and shoulders and I properly tended to those two holes with my tongue.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
What site are you getting these girls from? Does she do a FJ scene?

I got these pictures from ATK Galleria and ATK Exotics. Franziska Facella only does solo and girl/girl scenes so there aren't any videos of her giving any footjobs.

If you guys enjoy this thread and have any requests, then post here or send me a private message and I'll see if I have any foot fetish sets from any girls you're interested in or of any of the ones already posted. Many of the girls that have been posted so far have multiple foot fetish sets so if you want to see more of any particular model, then just ask! [Smile]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gwen Summers? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Gwen Summers? [Big Grin]

Sorry I don't have any of her [Cry]
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  25  26  27   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links