Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Nita x rated sole pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nita x rated sole pics
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, this is my first reverse FJ. I regularly enjoy a primarily toe FJ. My impression is "not bad" I plan to mix it up from now on [Big Grin] . Anyway, these are some of the pics. Hope to get some comments from the forum  -  -  -  -  -  - rom the forum

[ February 09, 2011, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: domitilo ]

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rest of the action [Big Grin]  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.wow.wow

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more reverse those soles are AMAZING.

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK DOMITILO!!!!!!!! [Bow Down]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

What a booty!! I know this is a foot forum and all but that booty is the first thing that caught my eye! [Eek!]

Love all these pics! Great reverse FJ as well!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for these hot pics showcasing your lovely wife's sexy soles in action. Not only do we get to see her soft, sexy, hot soles in action, but wow...how sexy is her beautiful @$$?!! Her body looks spectacular laid out like this!!!

This post is a great bookend to your posts showing off her hot soles! So well done, and that's awesome that you are coming around (no pun intended) to how sexy soles, esp her's, are.

I am mos def looking forward to more sole sets of your beautiful wife, Dom.

Regards,
2swift.

PS.
Really like her heels off to the side like that.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! whats not to like in this post.

fj, cummy feet, wrinkly milf soles.

nita is a foot goddess.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are divine! Love seeing them in action.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome set man! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic post Dom. Love the soles AND ass:) Awesome.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dom - awesome pics! I haven't had a reverse footjob either but these pics make me surely want to. [Smile] .
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife looks amazing dom! Great photos!

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn man to go along with some sexy soles your wife has a great ass. excellent post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links