Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Interracial/Foot Cumshot/Cuckold Clean Up (WARNING) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Interracial/Foot Cumshot/Cuckold Clean Up (WARNING)
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
^^ If you don't like the subject that features a HUGE warning in the subject so you don't have to click it, then don't click it. And we know you don't post often since you have 2 total posts. [Smile] But I post a lot of stuff on the boards that involve stuff I do and do not do. Some people like the interracial, like the femdom, like the cuckolding, like the cleanup. I don't judge who likes what, and don't care to share what my private life consists of. If you liked the content in this, or any of my other posts, great. If not, sorry.

Patrick

Well said and mature response. At times, it is better to take the high ground than to tangle in the murky doldrums of the abyss.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice finds! So Barbie Gurl wants some BBC...?

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:

I think this Barbie would have a lot of fun with some BBC indeed. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
quote:

I sense many orgasms in your future... [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Patrick! I agree...

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I sense many orgasms in your future... [Wink]

Patrick

I will let you know if I do have me lots of those! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I was planning on filming it, Barbie, I am sure I'll know. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

-

-

-

-

...all non-foot from here out, but if anyone desired to see how this set ended, here:

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Patrick was that post of Shane for me? I love it!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Patrick was that post of Shane for me? I love it!!

But of course it was. That and the fact that the girl he was pleasing happened to have her feet in view. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out the toe prints in her shoes, a work of art really.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into the cuckold thing myself, but the girl in the last set is INSANELY hot.

Who is she?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Who is she?

Tiffany Star

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Who is she?

Tiffany Star

Patrick

[Hump]

I LOVE the orange-ish patches on her soles and heels, and the toe prints in her shoes...

I bet they tasted as SALTY as fuck [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links