Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barbie Gurls' New Toy...(new pics pg.3!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Barbie Gurls' New Toy...(new pics pg.3!)
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Yes Patrick it would taste like honey if I did babe!

LOL... there was a bit of a joke here that I think managed to evade even your kinky ass. [Wink]

Patrick

It's ok Patrick!! The boys all just wanna a lick!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must confess guys...it tastes like honey!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey who wants more pics!!??

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Super Man:
quote:
Well that's impressive Hagan2! [Wink]

It's at your serves anytime you wanna play with it [Wink] [Hump]
At my service anytime you say? Where you at in case I do need some servicing!! [Wink]
I am always around [Laugh]
@ MrSoleLvr ... I want some more [Cheers] a man can't get enough of that hot pussy [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You boys are asking for more, here it is me playing with my toy!!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Think more like me playing with you! Nice add!!
[Jerkoff] [Thud]

--------------------
Marcus

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think your hands were grabbing the pillows tightly, Barbie. And as much as I always want to taste that pussy, and I still really do, I'd love to pull that toy out and have my way with that pussy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by MrSoleLvr:
Think more like me playing with you! Nice add!!
[Jerkoff] [Thud]

Ok smarty pants!! You playing with me!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Yeah, I think your hands were grabbing the pillows tightly, Barbie. And as much as I always want to taste that pussy, and I still really do, I'd love to pull that toy out and have my way with that pussy.

Patrick

No Patrick was enjoying and taking it deep! No grabbing the pillows here. You really want to have a way with my pussy? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No Patrick was enjoying and taking it deep!

Feels good when it's deep, huh baby?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
quote:
No Patrick was enjoying and taking it deep!

Feels good when it's deep, huh baby?

Patrick

Yes Babe it certainly does!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna eat this hot pussy [Drool]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:

you want some of dis?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

quote:
quote:

you want some of dis?
To be honest I want whole ur sweet pussy [Hump]
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a beautiful pussy you have, it must taste wonderful!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links