Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » DAMN CHECK OUT THIS FJ VID (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DAMN CHECK OUT THIS FJ VID
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is exactly the kind of sh*t i love with fj's especially with the chick standing/sitting above.
Listen to this dude,he is really enjoying it!!
I hope this doesn't get removed.

http://xhamster.com/movies/590030/footjob.html

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was pretty hot.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those feet are gross, and it's kinda gay wanting to here the guy get off

--------------------
"Always put your best foot forward"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 22foot:

It's not actually her feet i thought were hot it's the fact that it's a chick getting a guy off using her feet & he is obviously really enjoying it.

Maybe you don't understand where i'm coming from.What i like about guys moaning & groaning from fj's(especially in my favourite position)guy laying on back,girl above is that it shows how much he is enjoying it & it shows the girl that her & her feet feel so good & are really getting him off.If you're under her feet/foot looking up at her moaning & groaning with pleasure it may give her a sense of power knowing what she/her feet are doing to the guy.Maybe it's a little of the submissive side of things for me.
I don't know we're all different,some like it some don't,maybe some guys understand,others won't.

[ March 25, 2011, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Feeling a little critical?

Perhaps it is gay to you, but not to me. IMO, hearing the moans of pleasure make it more real to me because that is what I am like when I get a really good FJ.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fresh coat of polish and she's just fine.

I mean, I'm sure we've all seen far worse, right? [Laugh]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

I'd much prefer to hear the guy moaning & groaning with pleasure rather than hearing nothing.You might aswell watch a silent movie.
You're right too Hunter if she had maybe red polish it would have been fine [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind hearing the guy moan..

I actually lovce it, not because I;m gay, but I just hate those movies with buys that are not into feet, getting a rough ass footjob.... and then cumming wothout even some kind of facial expression..

I love amateur footjob video's, because they are real..
the guy loves feet, he's comfortable with his girl...
which makes for a great video...
usually the guy moans like crazy in amateur footjob video's, which is much more realistic...
because I know that I can't take that much when it come sto feet...
I love feet so much, I'm also grinding and moaning from the start of a footjob, all the way up until the end...
which usually doesn;t take long I must admit...haha

so this is why I love it when the guy is moaning like crazy...
because it's real...!!! and feet are a litle too much for us footguys to take sometimes...

I remember a video where the gu actually did a moaning and screaming mix while cumming from a footjob....
something like: oh freakin christ...!!!

but his voice skipped a beat twice... beause she was milking him on and on while he ws cumming and he moaned those words but his voice skipeed twice, both times is was at the exact moment of her toes going slowly up and down the head of his penis...

love that kind of moaning and grinding and voice skipping stuff...

thanks for sharign your find dude...!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Exactly Desmond!!!!!
Damn that vid you described sounds like another awesome one that i'd really like.Too bad we can't find it.
Reminds me of this bathroom fj from Crissy Moon her feet look really pretty in this
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/girl-does-blowjob-and-footjob-in-the-bathroom-139464.html

Do you guys remember seeing that fj vid where the chick was using both arches jerking him & while the guy exploded his breathing was obviously very heavy because his belly was moving up & down & his body was rocking like crazy.I have only seen it in a fj compilation but i'd like to know where the original vid is hoping it has sound [Big Grin]
I'm almost certain it was posted here but can't remember how to find it,i think someone mentioned the chicks name that gave the footjob.May have been Mindi?.

[ March 26, 2011, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...and it's kinda gay wanting to here the guy get off

just imagine yourself as the guy, and problem solved, Hee Hee [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
...and it's kinda gay wanting to here the guy get off

just imagine yourself as the guy, and problem solved, Hee Hee [Thumbs Up]
[Laugh] Tyler [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt think her feet were really that gross. Actually if you look at the top of Myndi Fox's feet her feet look exactly like that...Myndi's arch/wrinkled soles are mindblowing though.
But as far as toes go, she has the same kinda 'chubby toes' look.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

i read online there was an old Myndi Fox footjob vid where the guy is laying on the ground moaning & squealing like crazy while she gives him a fj lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and it's kinda gay wanting to here the guy get off

It would probably have been really hot if he stayed limp the entire time, fell asleep, and then answered a cell phone call about paying his car insurance. LOL... And oh yeah, never came at the end because that would have been really gay to want to see him cum on her feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youjizz.com/videos/girl-does-blowjob-and-footjob-in-the-bathroom-139464.html

Even though she uses her hand in that footjob, I wouldn't complain. I've had girls do that on and off during a footjob too and it certainly doesn't feel bad. What I liked though, as soon as he started to cum, those soles were up the length of his cock stroking out more cum. It's one of the best feelings to feel the feel on ya as you're cumming, no matter how you got to that point.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links