Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » **Updated 06Apr**(First time) for these pics... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: **Updated 06Apr**(First time) for these pics...
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there is interest I will post more. Only a couple for now to see if there is interest in these types of photos of my beautiful wife.
Let us know what you think....if you like more will follow.

-  -

[ April 06, 2011, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: iluvfeet4me ]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my word. 1st say to me fun fun fun this way. 2nd pic is such a tease, but in black and white would be very artistic. Could even put it in the living room. (like this I hope you dont mind me editing the pic.)
 -

[ April 03, 2011, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: DeuceBigglo ]

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's more to a woman than her feet and I do like to look at all of a woman. You betcha I'd like to see more.

Since this is a foot-fetish site, however, I think that it would be important to include some views of her feet, as well; perhaps shooting her feet with her other goodies in the shot. Just a thought.

Pretty pussy, by the way. I'm a sucker for thin lips and a shave.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!

Not only does your wife have great feet but she has a very tasty looking pussy and a great rack! I'd LOVE to see more pics like these!

Still can't get over how juicy that pussy looks! [Drool]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pussy and tits, lets see them feet!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see you get creative and add some feet in there!! I am sure they would turn out well. She got the assets!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes yes yes yes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, very nice And would like to see more but Definitely want creative ways to add those feet in there which would be perfect
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
Lets see you get creative and add some feet in there!! I am sure they would turn out well. She got the assets!

Well said gurl~!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show more
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonwalkinmike
Loyal Member
Member # 31074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonwalkinmike   Email moonwalkinmike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's a definite interest

--------------------
=)

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Mmm] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] MORE!!!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow now that is a pussy worth some serious licking time. would have to make a tough decision between that or her beautiful feet. great post.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Thanks for sharing these

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I appreciate all the comments and understand where many of you are coming from. This was something that came up unplanned... I will ensure my adult content from now on show the beautiful feet she has. [Smile]

I will post a few more for now until I am able to shoot her pussy feet combo [Smile]

Thanks for the comments. Please feel to reply with comments for future material and what you think of the pics.

-  -  -

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links