Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Saturday Afternoon Fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saturday Afternoon Fun
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last Saturday was so nice up here in New England, finally able to get out on our deck......so we shot a clip!

Available in our ClipStore

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My idea of a great Saturday afternoon!! Nice post guys!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like red heads [Wink]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New England?! Nice! I'm on the east coast of Canada(PEI). Who knew a footstar like Randy lived so close [Big Grin]

Great clip guys!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that is one hell of a Saturday afternoon. Great clip as always.

Your clip store should be doing well...

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh shit, son....what a hot preview clip!!! I really like the out door setting for this clip. In the natural sun, it really brings even more how lovely your Randy is. She is so sexy!!

I know I keep saying it, but her feet are so sexy, and so hot! Just amazing to see in action.

Keep up with the fine work, and contributions. And happy the weather is finally turning for you as well.

Remember, it's sunny and warm here in AZ.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I love feet (why we're here), that pussy looks yummy!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
As much as I love feet (why we're here), that pussy looks yummy!

Patrick

It is!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great stuff. im really loving it dude!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos .

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy clips as always!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I'd lap that pussy and ass up. [Wink]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so lucky i hope i meet i girl like her one day

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links