Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Who's soles are these?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who's soles are these?!
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Does anyone recognize whose soles these are? Size? I cant get enough. Thanks for any help

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are a members wifes soles but not sure

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Tina, I think. I am a member of her and her husbands yahoo group. I try to get the name of the group.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole Wrinkles   Email Sole Wrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barefootplanet3 on yahoo groups and yes, her name is Tina. Lots of pics in that group for members. Just search for barefootplanet3. She is one of my very favorites as well. Can't get enough of those sexy wrinkled soles!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the full link to the group i searched but nothing came up would love to see more of her

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/barefootplanet3/?yguid=214356269
Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/barefootplanet3/?yguid=214356269
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that would be so nice if I could get more pics! I was hoping for a name and shoe size and got half of that and a little background. I have got to see more of those incredible wrinkled soles. I got the pic off of this forum. Hopefully someone will provide some direction. There are a few girls out there who I just can't get enough of and this is one. Always unloadin to her soles

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barefootplanet3/photos/album/679079446/pic/309312083/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

WOW...thanks fellas...GREAT stuff! Wonder what size her feet are...

FP

Sole Wrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 3841

www.youtube.com/user/tinalovesshoes

Several nice videos as well.

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White woman soles are the sexiest by far.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so are black women's and latin women's soles
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Jar from Feetish kingdom had the best wrinkled soles for a Latina I have ever seen. You can find her in my posts.

FP

foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Thanks for the clip SW. Much appreciated!

FP

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links