Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 1st Time Cum Eater

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st Time Cum Eater
Mistress Xena
Board Regular
Member # 42879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Xena   Author's Homepage   Email Mistress Xena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/14487

Description: Mistress Xena's slave has no clue, on what She has in mind. In Mistress Xena's head, She wants him to cum & eat his cum. "your little dick isn't becoming hard. Aren't My toes turning you on? I don't think it's alive. It looks like a dick. Let's find out if it grows!" Mistress states. Mistress places Her feet on the slaves' dick. Mistress began giving him a foot job, and what do you know... It's alive. It actually gets bigger & harder. Mistress began giving him a toe-job with 1 foot. With the other foot, Mistress made the slave suck on Her toes. Mistress made Her slave jack off, while She kept 1 foot in his mouth and the other foot on his ballsack. Finally, he came. he wasn't allowed to cum on Her feet. Instead, She grabbed the cum, using Her toes. A second later, Mistress Xena fed the slave his cum, using Her toes.

Categories: Foot Jobs, Cumshots, Foot Worship, Cum Swallowing, Foot Domination, Kink, Domination, Masturbation, Toe Jobs, Toe Sucking

Length: 8 minutes

Filmed on an HD cam.

WMV, I-Phone & MOV formats available for this clip.

Enjoy the clip sample: http://bizarrecinematest.com/1stcumeatsample.wmv

--------------------
*Mistress Xena*

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice start [Wink] go ahead Xena you are the warrior princess
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links