Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Melissa - pics - poll -

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Melissa - pics - poll -
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, here are some updates from the foot of Melissa, my friend [Smile]

Set1

-

Set2
 -

Set3
 -

Boys, choose one of three sets that will put 10 pictures in the sequence.

=D

kiss
Thy

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn this is such a tough choice. hard to pick between set 1 or set 2 but i will go with set 2. i love the red panties and red heels.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pussy looks mighty yummy in the second series.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Guys!
I'll wait until Friday and I'll put the photos that have more votes! : D

kiss
Thy! =)

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
set 3
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckingboy
Member # 16579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckingboy   Email toesuckingboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definately need to see more of set 2!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We currently have:

Set1: 0
Set2: 3
Set3: 1

Friday I'll put 10 large photos of the sequence chosen! c'mon guys [Tongue]

=D

kiss
Thy [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would choice them all she is very hot and i like all sets anyway i think this is so hot so i am gonna choice Set2
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imma say set 1; the thought of that string rubbing her butthole while she moves around and poses for the pics just seems like a good thing!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Set 2

...and not because of the obvious. But rather the way the sides of the soles hang over the edges of the heels she's wearing. I'm a tops guy, but those kind of shots are ultra hot.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

hello boys,

We currently have:

Set1: 1
Set2: 5
Set3: 1

Tomorrow night I put the pictures! I loved the staff participating [Smile] [Smile]

[Big Grin]

kiss
Thy

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So hot. I'm going to go with set 1....even though it doesn't look like it's going to win. Either way...we are all winning with viewing these pics. [Smile] . Sexy!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
set 2

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Hi boys! thanks for coments!

vote by tomorrow noon [Smile]

=)

kiss
Thy..

[ May 26, 2011, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Mild Feet ]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

I want to thank the boys who voted in the poll, solebrotha985, Patrick, bigmutha, toesuckingboy, Hercules2, wvcple2003, SuckYourToes?, iluvfeet4me, StevenPHH, Thanks boys! =)

the night I'll post the photos here in this thread! =)

kiss
thy [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links