Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » My mom footjobbed my boyfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My mom footjobbed my boyfriend
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So mom decided to come to town from NY and stay a couple nights. After a long day traveling she complained of her feet being tired. Since i'm such a great daughter i offered to give her a foot massage...but when i went to go get the lotion, it was gone! I ended up leaving to go to the store to pick some more up. Leaving Chase home alone with my mother may not have been the best idea...Mom's First Footjob
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DONT FORGET TO SEE THE FULL VERSION AT
www.clips4sale.com/37097

More of the best foot fetish content coming soon!

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god what a fantasy, my girls mom has such amazing feet i just want to nut all over them. wait, this lady is in NY, well i must say if she ever wants to....
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't these things happen to me?!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love milfs.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has delicious long toenails!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

they are amazing feet on an amazing woman, perfect feet toes and soles

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

so you guys think i should talk her into another video? [Smile]
sexybeast9
Board Regular
Member # 20362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexybeast9   Email sexybeast9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes perhaps karate footjob video its been awhile
Posts: 29 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sexy! More!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

trying to get angel to come back and shoot some karate stuff [Smile]
Joelaw
Board Regular
Member # 7203

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joelaw         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened with angel? Why did she stop doing clips? Is there really a chance we might see her again? She was the all time "karate footjob" master. Amazing skills!
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure. Get a nice big black cock between her feet while you're at it. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veronica V.:
trying to get angel to come back and shoot some karate stuff [Smile]

That would be amazing if Angel would come back for her legendary karate footjobs!!!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links