Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Suicide Girls (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Suicide Girls
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never been with a girl like this but i do find the Suicide Girls soooo fucking hot. the best part.. my wife does too. maybe we'll get lucky and pick one up someday. [Wink] i have a large collection of SGs so as i go thru them, i'll post the foot pics i find as long as there is any interest.

Nixon
 -  -  -  -  -

If you'd want to see more of the girls, Suicide Girls

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James
James
 -  -  -  -  -

If you'd want to see more of the girls, Suicide Girls

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmm!

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got my application for SG accepted yesterday [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan, definitely. I even bought the book.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a related note, there is a Suicide Girl comic book now. In the second issue, one of the girls seduces the head of a church/organization using his foot fetish to her advantage. She tells him to lick her heels and then she kicks him in the head. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 43024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvfootlover   Email wvfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love suicide girls and most of yhem have gorgeous feet

--------------------
Womens feet are sexy so show them off

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totallly love this white pale skin combination and add that fact she is hot, great feet.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If tats & piercings are what constitute a Suicide Girl, then count me in.

The first girl was especially appealing.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
I just got my application for SG accepted yesterday [Smile]

WHAT! Jeeze awsome!!! (Im a member) lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
She tells him to lick her heels and then she kicks him in the head.

Wow is that like your dream come true or what? [Laugh]
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:
On a related note, there is a Suicide Girl comic book now. In the second issue, one of the girls seduces the head of a church/organization using his foot fetish to her advantage. She tells him to lick her heels and then she kicks him in the head. LOL
seriously?!?! GTFO!! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Meteora
Board Regular
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meteora   Email Meteora   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Suicide Girls, but both of these girls look mediocre.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

who are some of your favorites Meteora and i'll see if i have any of them.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links