Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Rene Phoenix size 5 Footjob HD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rene Phoenix size 5 Footjob HD
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming Tomorrow the Release of our dear friend Rene Phoenix. Rene loves to give hot footjobs with her size 5's. See her from our Point Of View! First Time Footjobs---Click Here <------  -
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing a girl's nails extend past the end of her toes.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
I love seeing a girl's nails extend past the end of her toes.

I agree with that but don't agree that they're only size 5. Look much bigger than that.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie... and her soles are unreal!! [Eek!]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rae,

Without having something to compare her feet to, it is virtually impossible to know her shoe size from that photo. I have girls with size 8.5 that look tiny in certain poses and girls with size 5-6 that look huge in some.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links