Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Would u cheat on your wife for a footjob? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would u cheat on your wife for a footjob?
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well your wife is away again..Doesnt she know that you have needs? Your fantasies about having a pair of young, soft, playful feet all over your body must cum true. Bella can make this happen for you. Your wife goes away and you have the house all to yourself. Alone with a foot goddess, you are allowed to do whatever you like to her. Have fun!
****First Time Footjobs****  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheDunk
Board Regular
Member # 20777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheDunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no man on earth that could refuse her!

--------------------
Wu Wu Wu You Know It!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't she a beauty! Sexy!
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the polish, poses, and especially that one with her just having removed her mouth from his cock. The spit/precum strands are epic.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do all these sexy women come from on your sight? every girl has the most perfect soft looking pedicured most pampered looking feet, not one bad pic and i bet the video's are great.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there, done that! Lol Zing!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheDunk:

LOL You sure about that?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cmon guys you know that at First TIme FOotjobs we have a legit love for feet..we do our best to have only super hot ones for you..doing a shoot with Chase's aunt today...she wears a size 4..kinda sick and naughty but toetally worth it!
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:
Originally posted by TheDunk:

LOL You sure about that?
I was going to say -she's reallly hot,and I know it's supposed too be a "fantasy theme" vid, but I don't cheat om my wife, no matter what......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my fuck its a fantasy thread/clip guys. Jesus...suspend reality for frig sakes! [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayum!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not cheat.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would get married, just to cheat... LOL! But on a serious note guys, this is fantasy. The basic question is, that's some hot shit, isn't it? [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yessum that is hot shit... no comment on the cheating thing or i may be samurai'd to death.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links