Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cumming on my girlfriend's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cumming on my girlfriend's feet
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, tonight my girlfriend got me hard when i was massaging her feet. So, I get her to put on her sexy, strappy heels. I take out my cock and jerk off. I shoot my hot load all over her toes and she loves it! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
The pics are kinda low-quality as it was taken on my phone This is my first adult post and my girlfriend and I are looking forward to your comments! [Big Grin]

-

-

-

[ June 21, 2011, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those poor strappy heels.......not! Delish, thanks!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great long toes! Please post more!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i love her long sexy toes, lets see more
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks man.tell your girl that she has the most sexy amazin long toes that i have seen in a while.would love them 2 grip on my cock.maybe that could be your next set.cock in a grip.you a lucky guy.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy heels, and Verrrrrrrrrrrrry Sexy feet. I'd be her foot slave forever.

Next photoshoot - do something with Flip Flops. Flip flops are always a classic. Oh, and we want more pix, not just close ups, but her full body (you can cover her face though).

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her long toes, so sexy! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl is very flattered by your comments! We are just sticking to foot pics though (no body pics). We wil shoot some flip flops pics and my cock being gripped by her feet as well next week! Stay tuned...! [Wink]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links