Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » amanda bryant gets her toes covered in cum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: amanda bryant gets her toes covered in cum
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a lazy day over at my house, so i invited Amanda and Chase over to watch movies with me. It was a bit chilly in my house so Amanda and I had our cute lil socks on to keep our feets warm. After a little while my feet were getting sweaty in my socks and Amanda complained of her feet hurting from dance earlier that week. She throws her feet in Chase's lap and demands for a footjob. Chase's fingers become wet with Amanda's foot sweat and his pants begin to bulge. To further torture him Amanda puts Chase's cock inside her sock with her foot and began rubbing. He begged for her barefeet to jerk his dick. Wanna see Chase drain his cum all over AManda's cute feet?
www.clips4sale.com/37097
 -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky guy! She is hot
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat gurl is sexy and her feet are HOT!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has gorgeous toes/toenails! That red polish is very sexy!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love how they are long...great for gripping things
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, at first i was thinking it was anita bryant, i thought i gotta see this
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death grip footjobs are the best kind. I think I might have to update my thread with Amanda Bryant next!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paintedfeets:
Death grip footjobs are the best kind. I think I might have to update my thread with Amanda Bryant next!

Haha, I've never heard that term before but I know what you mean and... Well, that's a really amusing term, dunno if you coined it but kudos for sharing anyway [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some great stuff

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot would love to see more of her

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot. Nice pair of feet too. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!!! Very sexy toes too!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links