Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » These Feet are getting plastered today

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These Feet are getting plastered today
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys..
Just wanted to give Team Wu a taste of what is to cum. Meet Gina Hulk, a 20yr old Cuban Mami who has nice long toes. She will be shooting with us today at 1pm eastern standard time. If you have any requests or something you would like to see, please reply. I will be checking this until then [Smile]
So far we are doing a 3some footjob scene in a babypool filled with babyoil. Promises a good time lol. Here are the audition pictures she sent. She has never ever given a footjob and i plan on showing her the ropes. Let me know what you think of her.

GO HERE TO SEE MORE LATINA GIRLS LOSE THEIR FOOTJOB VIRGINITY

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck yeah! I have a feeling she'll be good at it.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solejob333
Loyal Member
Member # 21240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solejob333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes baaaad. id love to see some great shots of her wrinkled soles. you can tell shes gonna have some nice wrinkles by that arch shot.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are not gonna believe the pix i'm about to post in a little
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet, toes, and body!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is smokin' hot from head to toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be no good to her [Big Grin] But it would be fun trying lol
Can't wait to see the pics!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! Is she doing anymore work??
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

You will see alot more of this girl [Smile]
I'm not through with her feet yet lol

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope by "show her the ropes" you mean ropes of thick cum. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links