Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 20yr old Gina Hulk Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 20yr old Gina Hulk Footjob
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is just a sample of went down today..
Gina wears a size 7.5 and let me tell you how i've never felt a pair of softer feet in my life.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SEXY LATINA FOOTJOBS!!

[ July 09, 2011, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Cami ]

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! freakin awesome! damn that guy is one of the most lucky,id swap places with him anytime. [Drool]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you seriously need to do some fan appreciation videos! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we tried a few and had nothing but issues with faulty slaves..would u believe there was one guy that couldnt even stay hard? wtf..if u beg to be in a vid sooo bad then cant even perform...i just have had a bad taste in my mouth and not sure when or if i ever try again [Cry]
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see, in the two girl footjob videos, one girl working the cock and the other playing with the balls. Big fantasy of mine.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those oiled-up feet look so sexy! I bet it felt good!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cami:
we tried a few and had nothing but issues with faulty slaves..would u believe there was one guy that couldnt even stay hard? wtf..if u beg to be in a vid sooo bad then cant even perform...i just have had a bad taste in my mouth and not sure when or if i ever try again [Cry]

If i were near,i would put my name down to be in worship/fj vid with Victoria Sky Cindee,Erica,Lina if they're still around.They're my favs from the site.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all those pretty models and all their sexy feet,i cant imagine not being able to stay hard,that person must of had some serious problems sexually,your sight has some of the best stuff i have seen here on Wu's.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots of what I'm sure was a mind blowing experience.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful girls, beautiful soles, and great scenes! I loved the photos, gave an excellent production. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sure does look like fun!!!

I am quite jealous [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links