Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Miserable Maid Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miserable Maid Footjob
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes good help is hard to find! The other day when my maid came over to clean i noticed how her attitude has changed. She was rushing around cleaning at about 50%. I felt like i needed to give her some motivation so i decided to make her look pretty and forget for a little while that she was my maid. I put makeup on her and a dress and even gave her a pair of sheer stockings to put on. You would think that she would be greatful..I even let her feel what its like to have a hot mans cock between her feet, just like her Domina. She really didnt know what to think of her freak employers..this is a real amateur video lol Her first time. You can see the nervousness of her in this one lol
PS.
SEE MORE HOT LATINAS GET THEIR FEET COVERED IN CUM!! CLICK HERE

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ July 11, 2011, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Cami ]

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice touch with the stockings on this one.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was time...i've been selfish...lots of pantyhose to come though [Wink]
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*very nice*

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cami:
it was time...i've been selfish...lots of pantyhose to come though [Wink]

[Eek!]

More pantyhose, more dual footjobs!! [Thud] [Jerkoff]

I absolutely love hosed footjobs!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring on the pantyhose!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love nylon foot jobs......more more more!!!!
Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thumbs up man! that's sexy! i so love the first pic with the faded blue polish and the sexy toe rings and hose. thank you!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

more pantyhose coming very soon..who would you like to see in pantyhose?
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see bare their feet look already good in the hose i can imagine how hot they look bare,oh i love pretty bare feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

i just shot another video with rosey so u can see her barefeet..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links