Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » new fj model dizzy, please rate her

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new fj model dizzy, please rate her
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, i need all the foot pros to rate these feet of my new model Dizzy. Shes 18 with size 7 feet but long toes. If you love her give me a [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

More Young Ladies Giving FJs For Their First TIme

-
 -
 -
 -

More Coming In another post

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep em cumming brotha! Lol [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good to me, although with these poses, I don't think I'd call her toes long. Have to see more to say they're that. They are indeed nice though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mephisto1968
Board Regular
Member # 27439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mephisto1968   Email mephisto1968   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really appreciate her toes and ring !! can give you five [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh patrick...in proportion to her tiny feet her toes are much longer...hard to capture all the goodness in the vids...soon i will do live shows for an audience lol
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Shes cute.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think the toes look that long...can you give us a top down view of 'em?

While I am a sole man, I loved Tawney La'Shelle's long toes [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links