Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » 18yr old Gothic Girlfriends FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 18yr old Gothic Girlfriends FJ
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 year old Dizzy and her 19yr old girlfriend Lola are known to call sometimes when they want their feet serviced. Since both have a foot fetish and love to have their feet worshipped and creamed, i receive the call quite often. This is the first time that i was able to capture it on film. This is Lola's first footjob on film but she is no stranger to making my cock explode. The girls take turns with footjob/ blowjobs and Lola is great at working the cock with her long toes! It didnt take long before i was a gooey mess

See These Girlfriends Get Their Feet Creamed! CLICK HERE!!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that looks amazing
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second last pic is my fave!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your style of pictures is amazing. It should make every other professional foot fetish producers open their eyes as to making more unique pics and vids. They seem to always follow the scenario of:

1) tease
2) foreplay
3) sex
4) footjob/jack off on foot

It is soooooooooooo predictable sometimes, I just have to wonder why they don't at least try to be unique and a bit creative...

Thanks for your sexy and creative thinking that sets you apart from everyone else in the industry!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you lucky fuck

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links