Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Barbi's Sexy Bedtime Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barbi's Sexy Bedtime Footjob
Stickybarbi
Loyal Member
Member # 31566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickybarbi   Author's Homepage   Email Stickybarbi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i was craving on giving my Boytoy a Footjob before bed tonight. So i grabbed the oil and poured it all over his big cock until it got rock hard, and i wrapped my pink toes around his dick and stroked it with my feet until right before then end i take the camera and watch him jerk off his cock all over my toes as he covers them with his thick white cummmm!

Preview : www.footfetishtube.com/video/50329/model-barbi-footjob/toejob-preview

Purchase Full Video: www.clips4sale.com/21297

Please let me know what you think [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't last long at all, those feet are just so sexy,pretty.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stickybarbi
Loyal Member
Member # 31566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stickybarbi   Author's Homepage   Email Stickybarbi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks hun, im new to the footjob comunity but im so glad you like and I will continue making more if I keep getting love and support

--------------------
 -

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im showing my support by buying it
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo-Hoo!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are hot, look hot with a load on
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links