Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Goddess Brianna, Virtual "Foot Slave" training (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Goddess Brianna, Virtual "Foot Slave" training
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tease, berate, torture, trample, otherwise objectify you

SHOW DATE: June 3rd, 2011 part 1

If pleased I may allow you to touch your cock. Until then, NO TOUCHING! Anything I give to you is a privilege and until you please me I will not give you anything. And even then I may deem you not worthy of privileges. Because I am a sadistic Goddess. And you will like it, beg for it, submit to it. Tonight, in my tennis shoes, without socks, they should be quite stinky. And my precious slave tiny in the predicament (bondage) that he is in, is wholly amusing to me. It presents his cock and balls to me perfectly. I use my bare naked feet to taunt you virtual slaves. I use my shoes to tease tiny. Merciful Goddess that I am, I allow tiny to take in the full fragrance of my dirty smelly sneakers. My little sniff bitch......

www.clips4sale.com/41932/4613725

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You WILL...

SHOW DATE: June 3rd, 2011 part 2

With slave tiny on his back, in quite a predicament, or balls actually, he begs to please me. You foot sluts: I expect pain from you. And you will thank me!!!! Tiny endures the torture of his balls; I have trained him to be this obedient. As I will do you. And I laugh at the cries of pain coming from tiny. For his good service I reward him, with a great big whiff of my dirty, stinky sneakers. Teasing you virtual slaves with my beautifully pedicured feet, the smooth yet wrinkly soles, the perfectly spread toes, I offer to allow you to take them in your mouth. Smothering my slave with my feet while I slap his nipples. Now slap your balls for me AGAIN.....after all, you do want my feet in your mouth now don't you?

www.clips4sale.com/41932/4613792

-
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
closed
All Pro Poster
Member # 40754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for closed   Author's Homepage   Email closed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who wants to see a Rene Phoenix and Goddess Brianna collaboration??
Posts: 610 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do!
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brianna is amazing...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

SD: I never said that 'you' may [Wink]

Rene & Patrick: thank you thank you!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, Peepingtom. She could tease/deny me, cuckold me, and squish my balls anytime! She's a babe and an amazing Domme.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

My apologies Goddess.
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seriously need to book a session with u My Goddess!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

@SD: much better

@Footboi: feel free to contact me via mhy website

www.southfloridagoddess.com

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

A new toy

SHOW DATE: June 10th, part 1

Foot slave Jimmy wants nothing more than to smell my feet. Show me how badly you want to serve me tonight. Do you want me to take off these lovely high heeled shoes so that you can see my feet? Do you want me to take that ball gag out of your mouth so you can taste them? I could tease you like this all night. With a fresh pedicure, I am going to train my new foot slut jimmy. And the sunburn he has it going to make for much fun.

You lucky slaves are going to get a Peeping Tom POV special tonight. You get to exist under my feet, seemingly laying there right next to jimmy. You slaves line up for my so I can tease you all night. Enough! Don’t you know the delicate balance between being a good foot slut and being a greedy one? Watch as I tease poor jimmy, dangling my lovely heels above him. But, yes I am a gracious Goddess and place my heel over his nose to take in the scent of his Goddess.

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4615877

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ August 26, 2011, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: peepingtom2011 ]

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

At the altar that is my feet

SHOW DATE: June 10, 2011 Part 2

As I rub my stocking feet all over my new little slave, I go on about how delicious it would be for him to savor them. As I wine and dine, perhaps. Making little Jimmy here sniff my feet with his ball gag in, all he can muster is a snort. Very akin to a pig, so I deem him my little piggy. Dangling my feet above him, I could pour a spot of wine through my toes, through my stockings letting him taste that sweet combination. How magnificient it would be to get drunk on the taster of my toes. jimmy is not quite aware yet of just how lucky he is to be in the position he's in. Do you think he's earned a taste? All you foot sluts out there know; how you wish that it were you at the alter of my feet.

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4615948

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

You CAN serve 2 Goddesses

Show Date: June 17, 2011 Part 1

With the lovely Goddess Jodi West, back to play with me, taunting you foot slaves out there, we commence the evening with some humiliation of one of my most devoted sluts, slave tiny. Need you reminding of why I call him tiny; just take a look and it will be obvious. This pathetic slut is already obviously excited, as you can see by the trickle of precum dripping from his tiny cock. Punishment: a shock to the balls. And that cock: hard and throbbing from the sight of Jodi's feet dangling above his face. Digging our heels into him, tiny is the ultimate in grateful slaves, always thanking for the punishments and privileges I bestow upon him.

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4616271

-
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

GoddessBrianna
Major Player
Member # 39224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessBrianna   Author's Homepage   Email GoddessBrianna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the reason I came

Goddesses get off on torturing their slaves. So does Goddess Brianna. Literally! Using her fav slave tiny to fulfill that most basic need need, she gives him a dual privilege/punishment: he lying on the floor, she smothers his face with her delicious ass while playing footsie with his chastity-laden cock. His cries of pain from his confined erection are muffled by her ass on his face. Is that bad?

Available at www.clips4sale.com/38347/4878677

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Goddess Brianna
http://www.GoddessFootDomination.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38347

www.GoddessBriannaLive.com
www.FootDominationChat.com

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links