Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Footslaves who love stockings on Goddess Brianna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footslaves who love stockings on Goddess Brianna
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles of Silk

Show Date: July 1, 2011 Part 1

Footboy taylor is rewarded for the gifts he brought Me, the Goddess Brianna. Having brought nipple clamps to me, I used them on him for the first hour of tonight's show, and flog them during the second. As you slaves take in all my glory, I tease my footboy, letting him close enough to my shoes to sniff them. Letting you slave close enough to watch me dangling one of my lovely sateen shoes in front of your face.

www.clips4sale.com/41932/4675602

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mild Feet
Major Player
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mild Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Mild Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy! Sandal and Nylon...

Good Photos!! =)

--------------------
Visit my Site [Smile]
 -

UsaFeetLinks - http://www.usafeetlinks.com

Posts: 211 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@FB: you ARE a little footboy, aren't you [Wink]

@MF: thank you, I do have good help!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Who is ready?

Show Date: July 15, 2011 Part 1

As footboy peter is sniffing the insole and kissing My shoes, you slaves should be kneeling before Me. Rubbing his face all over My shoes, My nylons, you slaves should be so lucky. Kissing the heels all the way down the 5 inches, can you take all that? I am giving him no slap on the wrists as I trample his hands, making him get down there and sniff My shoes. And let's not forget My legs: Worship them, sniff them, rub them with both hands!!!

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4739205

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

I want you hard already

Show Date: July 15, 2011 Part 2

As peter continues to rub my stockings, you sluts out there I WANT YOU HARD already. You should be because I am about to expose my stocking clad soles. Rubbing My hot sweaty soles all over peter's face as he lay beneath Me, I allow you sluts to smell the shoe. Go on, take in that nice, sweet/ musky fragrance of My foot. Sniff the bottoms of my feet as I present them to you sluts out there. I want you to start stroking your cock already, but don't get too excited....

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4739400

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm hard already
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

@SD: Good boy!

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

You know what gets me in the mood

Show Date: July 15, 2011 Part 3

Cock smothering, ball smothering, CBT. And 3 slaps to the balls gets Me in the mood. I won't leave your cock out: so slap that too! Do all this for the feeling of My stockings rubbing all over your torso. Stroke your cock more: short fast pumps, then long slow ones. When I wrap My soles around your cock I expect you to thank Me. When I shove these feet down your throat I expect you to like it. I am pleased- so much so that I have peter roll My stockings down so as to expose both My bare soles. Exposed so that you slaves can worship them!

Available at www.clips4sale.com/41932/4739519

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Brianna is one of the few women who could give you blue balls and you'd love her for it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links