Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Big load of cum on soles! - FIXED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big load of cum on soles! - FIXED
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl I hook up from time to time hit me up last night at a party. Thing is...I was going to bring back this other girl I've never slept with but this one was insistent I'd take her home. So after awhile of debating I went with the insistent one (she's sexy, not complaining, haha! 29 years old, size 7 feet). So I brought her home but she passed out in the cab, bad sign, and the second she came home she didn't even try to have sex, flat out passed out. So I said, F' that and blew a load on her soles. Told her about it this morning, she laughed and said she deserved it for passing out, haha! Have a look at the pics and let me know your thoughts!

[IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ November 01, 2011, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: oppressus ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I don't know how to post pics but click on the links and you can still see my pics.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/029ux.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/030zi.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/031xr.jpg/

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All photo's have been removed...not able to see!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please fix sounds hot
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Sorry about my amateur hour.

But it's fixed, used a different image site since imageshack removed my pics (immediately, haha!)

Funny story to add to this, I showed her the pics of my camera the next morning after complaining how she left me high and dry so I blew a load on her foot, she first shouted OMG! That's a ton of cum! Hahaha and zoomed in on the photo and laughed.

I said yep, I had lots of lovin' to give, next time stick around for it (although I am not complaining about this outcome either).

I found an old clip of my girlfriend's soles I will post soon.

Hope you all enjoyed my sole art!

oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Oh and I forgot to mention, she's fully aware of my foot fetish, hence her casualness to my morning news, hehe.
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics and a fantasitc story and update to go with it. Looking forward to hearing more...well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any pics of her face !?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

You know I'd love to show off her face and sexy bod for bragging rights but I am too paranoid and want to maintain privacy.

I'll definitely continue to post pics of my experiences!

Glad you guys enjoyed!

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn her soles look nice covered in some lovin'.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
serves her right...lol...good story and pics...

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links