Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Fiona's Halloween Visitor (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fiona's Halloween Visitor
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget the trick, I had a great treat Friday night when I had a visit from a fan who's become a regular. I got an awesome foot licking/toe sucking and we made a couple of really hot clips together. Here's some photos that we took and some screen shots from the videos. It was messy... really messy.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the rest of them...

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is EXPLOSIVE!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By far my favorite post by you yet.omg that pedi is amazing and his load shot out like a geizer

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoy728
Board Regular
Member # 30197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoy728   Email FootBoy728   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit fiona!! Please do that to me omg!!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Thanks! And yeah, that was a really awesome cumshot... took me by surprise too!

quote:
Originally posted by blackmagict34:
By far my favorite post by you yet.omg that pedi is amazing and his load shot out like a geizer

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Come for a visit and you'll get your wish! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoy728:
Holy shit fiona!! Please do that to me omg!!

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW thats a big load you must've gave one hell of a footjob

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerisfeet
Board Regular
Member # 43891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerisfeet   Email kerisfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG fiona, i love all of your videos. best footjobs ever. I wish i could expeiance a footjob that amazing
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trick or treat, beat to my FeeT! [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishForFeet
Board Regular
Member # 43967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishForFeet   Email FetishForFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's me in the pics/vids and wanted to say Fiona's feet are fabulous! Her feet are so soft and her toes are perfect. And her footjobs are spectacular...by far the best I have ever had!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Looking forward to your next visit! :*

quote:
Originally posted by FetishForFeet:
That's me in the pics/vids and wanted to say Fiona's feet are fabulous! Her feet are so soft and her toes are perfect. And her footjobs are spectacular...by far the best I have ever had!

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fiona with your feet I can understand why the climax was a messy one indeed. your technique and style along with your magnificent feet would lead any man into eruptions of creamy gratitude! I can imagine cumming so hard that it hurts.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

I can make it hurt if you like that [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Xero:
Fiona with your feet I can understand why the climax was a messy one indeed. your technique and style along with your magnificent feet would lead any man into eruptions of creamy gratitude! I can imagine cumming so hard that it hurts.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice climax shots! Great toe technique as usual Fiona.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links