Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Girlfriend's Soles and Cum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Soles and Cum
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,

Some of you might have recalled me from my recent post, "Big Load of Cum on Soles"

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=003158

Well I have some new contribution. My GF was visiting so last weekend one night after we had sex I blew a load (not as much due to sex) and thought I'd share. Yes I know, I'm cheating on her, not a good person, etc etc. I am young and still having fun for time being. Anyhow, she's super cute and sexy, 115 lbs, 5'3 petite girl with tiny size 5-6 soles. However, as petite and little she is...as you can tell she has MEATY soles I absolutely LOVE! I prefer big feet but her perfect, soft and meaty soles do me in! Anyhow, enjoy the pics, I should have more to post from time to time, she's well aware of my foot desires. Sorry no face pics, too paranoid and want to maintain privacy.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually prefer "sole up" shots but that last one is great!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great load over those toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she is your GF, how is this cheating? Are you married? I guess I missed the initial post...

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Third pic is fire!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very confused also.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the confusion...if you read my other post or clicked on the link you'll notice it's about another girl I brought back...hence I cheated on my girlfriend. I've been with many other girls in addition to having a girlfriend, and like I said, yes I know, not a good thing, I am a bad person for it. But I'm young living the dream until I settle down, haha!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not condoning or condemning you for your actions here. Not my place to judge. But damn the girl in the photos has nice soles!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links